Interested in joining our OUR TEAM? We have many opportunities to offer you by way of joining a fundraising committee, helping out at our 1-Day Workshops or our Mobile Family Workshops, volunteering at a retreat in Cherry Log, Georgia, heading your own fundraiser benefiting Racheal’s Rest, becoming a trusted supporter or even a Board Member! Please fill out the Join Our Team questionnaire and LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN!
Donate Time, Resources, and Professional Experience:
* Introduce Racheal’s Rest to your workplace for Workplace Giving, Donation Matches, Team Fundraising, etc.
* Volunteer at an event, become a fundraiser, or inquire about becoming a Board Member
* Join caring people like you in our social communities and help spread the word (Facebook, AmazonSmile, Twitter, Pinterest, GuideStar, and LinkedIn)
* Pledge to donate your professional experience by offering to help with maintenance or to help convert the ATTACHED 2 car garage into 2 bedrooms and 1 full bath or even convert the other 2 car garage located by the stream into a new media room
* Pledge to donate new building materials, furniture, appliances, and other new household necessities
Donate Your Services At A Retreat
If you are a female survivor and would like to donate your time and expertise at a retreat in Cherry Log, Georgia, we would welcome a massage therapist, beautician, dance and/or movement instructor, professional photographer, makeup artist, self-defense instructor, and other “body image” specialists.
Pledge Your TIME
We will NEVER turn down free labor! With 4.5 acres we will always have something that will need to be done. Be WELCOME your help maintaining our lodge and property. Please make note that since we are a 501c3 nonprofit, we will be able to offer community service hours and a personal letter when completed.
Racheal’s Rest retreats are aided by a team of qualified, volunteer counselors and other dedicated employees. Our volunteers vary with availability, but each one has passed a criminal background check and has extensive experience working with children and adults.