This page is also being used to take SPONSORSHIPS, DONATIONS and RESERVATIONS for the 3rd Annual Autumn Under the Stars hosted by Mari's Cucina and Social House benefiting Racheal's Rest.
EVENT DETAILS: http://rachealsrest.org/events/3rd-annual-autumn-under-the-stars-at-maris-cucina-and-social-house/
By donating to Racheal’s Rest, you can help us reach a countless number of women and children. Abuse hurts everyone. It not only hurts the primary victim but the secondary and tertiary as well. The consequences do not end when the abuse does. The effects go on for generations. Meeting the needs of hurting people will not only help them individually but will strengthen their families, give their own children a better start in life, and in turn, will benefit all of society.
Your gifts are tax deductible and will not only help our general scholarship for our counseling, workshops and retreat funds but will help us maintain our retreat center in North Georgia .
As a THANK YOU for your support, your company name, logo and your link will be added to our website under "OUR SUPPORTERS." We are in the process of working out a more advanced multilevel (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum and Corporate) "Thank You For Your Support" package. After your donation is processed, you will receive your tax deductible receipt via mail (or email) and will start receiving our quarterly newsletter (Constant Contact).
What We Need:
* General Scholarship Fund: A monetary gift of any amount to provide financial assistance for counseling and retreats for approved participants
* Sponsor an Adult Survivor (ages 18 and up): A sponsorship amount of $1200 will provide support at one five day retreat (not including travel expenses)
* Sponsor a Child Survivor (ages 4-18): A sponsorship amount if $1500 will provide support for a child and their non-offending parent or guardian at one five day retreat (not including travel expenses)
* Sponsor an Event/Retreat: A sponsorship amount of $9600 will provide 100% support for 8 participants at one five day retreat (not including travel expenses)
* Retreat Center Fund: We welcome you to donate direct to our Retreat Center Fund for our private retreat located in Cherry Log, Georgia. We will always strive for nothing but the best for our retreat center and our participants. That means appliance and technology upgrades, normal maintenance, keeping the pond maintained, add pedal boats, craft center and media room improvements are always welcome!
Donate Financial Gifts:
* Donate online.
* Donate by phone. Call 770-924-4384
* Donate by mail. Simply send checks to PO Box 1023 Woodstock, Georgia 30188
* Set up an automatic recurring monthly, quarterly, or yearly donation
Help Convert Garages into Bedrooms and a Media Room:
We have an attached 2 car garage that we would like converted into 2 bedrooms and one full bath. We also have an additional 2 car garage that is located about 100 yards from the main lodge and right next to the rushing creek and fire pit. We would like to turn this into a MEDIA ROOM! We will need donated materials & labor to accomplish this goal. Once built, we will need pool table, card table, ping-pong table, and gathering area donated. Please contact us directly to discuss this in detail.
Donate Time, Resources, and Professional Experience:
* Introduce Racheal's Rest to your workplace for Workplace Giving, Donation Matches, Team Fundraising, etc.
* Volunteer at an event, become a fundraiser, or inquire about becoming a Board Member
* Join caring people like you in our social communities and help spread the word (Facebook, AmazonSmile, Twitter, Pinterest, GuideStar, and LinkedIn)
* Pledge to donate your professional experience by offering to help with maintenance or to help convert the ATTACHED 2 car garage into 2 bedrooms and 1 full bath or even convert the other 2 car garage located by the stream into a new media room
* Pledge to donate new building materials, furniture, appliances, and other new household necessities
Donate Your Services At A Retreat
If you are a female survivor and would like to donate your time and expertise, we would welcome a massage therapist, beautician, dance and/or movement instructor, professional photographer, makeup artist, self-defense instructor, and other "body image" specialists.
Volunteer at our 1-Day Workshops in North GA or a Mobile Family Workshop
Racheal’s Rest provides 1-Day Workshops in Cherry Log, Georgia and Mobile Family Workshops at homeless shelters and different types of children’s groups around Cobb, Paulding, Fulton and Cherokee Counties in Georgia. We also have additional programs designed for church settings, boys and girls clubs, schools, and any other facility where abuse may NOT be an issue. We will “tweak” our program to meet the needs of our audience, whether they are dealing with loss and abuse or life skills of boundaries, developing personal identity, finding purpose, etc. We would LOVE to have volunteers (ages 16 and above) join us in these 1-4 hour workshops. Please fill out our Volunteer Form to get started.
"Share each other's burdens and thus fulfill the law of Christ." - Galatians 6:2
Thank you in advance for your support of CCCM, Inc., dba Racheal's Rest.